Electronic Health Records / Staff Development Coordinator - RN / LPN
Riverside Healthcare Center is currently recruiting a licensed nurse to fill the position of Electronic Health Records Coordinator. This position will also serve as Staff Educator. The full time position involves the following tasks:
- Serves as the facility's point person for the Point Click Care (PCC) implementation process.
- Serves as facility's Staff Development Coordinator.
- Trains new and existing employees on PCC.
- Audits active and inactive medical records for content and accuracy.
- Maintains forms used in the center.
- Maintains physician logs and annual resident history and physicals.
- Files, copies, and produces reports and other documents as directed.
- Assists in compiling admission and readmission charts.
- Fulfills correspondence requests and other duties as assigned.
- Attends all required inservice and training.
- Maintains and works within established departmental, center, and corporate policies, procedures, objectives, quality improvement programs, and safety, environmental, and infection control standards.
Qualified candidates will possess an active nursing license and computer proficiency. Prior experience with Point Click Care (PCC) is preferred. We are looking for an independent worker who can handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Riverside Healthcare Center, in coordination with CommuniCare Health Services, is a great place to work. We offer competitive wages and an outstanding benefits package in a supportive, team environment. Qualified nurses, submit your resumes for confidential consideration.
- An active nurse's license, RN or LPN, in the State of Ohio
- Computer proficiency
- Point Click Care experience preferred
- Ability to handle mulitple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to function independently
- Ability to lift, push, pull and move a minimum of 50 pounds
- Current CPR license
Associated topics: licensed practical, licensed practical nurse, licensed vocational nurse, lpn, lvn, nurse i, nurse lpn, pediatrics, vocational, vocational nurse