We are helping an Ohio-based facility that is currently seeking an interventional cardiology physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be call one weekend per month. You need to be comfortable with EMR charting, and the facility uses Meditech. You should be board certified or board eligible and have an active OH state license for this assignment.
CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing and can find the right job in the right location for you.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: OH state license needed
- Schedule: One weekend per month
- Charting: Meditech EMR
- Procedures: STEMI
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are helping an Ohio-based facility that is currently seeking an interventional cardiology physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. You...
Associated topics: cardiologist, cardiothoracic, chf, congestive, electrophysiology, failure, heart, interventional, non interventional, non invasive