Provide project and administrative support to Sales to include key initiatives, training, product launches, events, and daily activities.
- Provide functional and project support to the sales team, including Regional Vice Presidents, District Sales Managers and Territory Sales Managers (TSM s) by being the home office point of contact for support.
- Support the Sales and Marketing HUB by reviewing and approving marketing purchase transactions while also providing basic client support for the web portal.
- Work collaboratively with marketing, events and sales in support of product launches, Go-To-Market initiatives and campaigns.
- Prepare basic PowerPoint presentations in support of initiatives.
- Provide assistance for new agency appointments and agency onboarding, including information gathering and follow-up.
- Work in conjunction with sales strategy and sales teams to prepare various production reporting and visuals for key relationships (campaigns, contests, agent alerts, competitive intelligence, etc.).
- Create, maintain and update sales resources and tools. Provide assistance for TSM s in the agent set-up and implementation of sales tool initiatives.
- Fulfill sales materials orders on behalf of the TSM s.
- Provide assistance as a resource to the sales team, including coordinating webinars, agent events, agent pulse survey follow-up, maintaining accurate contact information, assisting with home office setup, assisting with new associate and associate exit tasks, and coordinating move activities and logistics.
Bachelor s degree preferred, equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered. Minimum of 1-2 years of professional experience, preferably in Sales & Marketing, or Insurance. Possess a great phone presence and soft skills is preferred. Proficient with corporate productivity software, iPads and web presentation tools including online meetings & video conferencing with strong listening, communication and presentation skills. Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and self-manage time effectively. Must maintain a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality. Must be flexible and adaptable to multiple changing priorities.
Associated topics: aflac, casualty, insured, insurance agent, insurance field, insurance sales, life, life insurance agent, life insurance sales, medicare solution