This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008 and Regulation Z. You will be subject to the required registration process, which includes a criminal background and credit check. Failure to meet or maintain any of the NMLS registration requirements, including maintaining a satisfactory criminal and credit record, may result in a rescission of your offer or termination of employment.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two to four years of experience in financial services industry Preferred Skills/Experience
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent customer service and problem resolution skills
- Thorough knowledge of departmental and bank products and services
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
- Strong ability to understand departmental procedures and systems to operate with occasional supervision